We all know that wooden toys can be a big investment, and that sometimes it would be easier to spread the cost of buying them, so we are very happy to introduce our Spread The Cost scheme!!
This is particularly great for special occasions such as important birthdays, Christenings or Holidays.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE CONTINUING:
How It Works
1. Choose the items you wish to purchase - this must exceed £100 or more
2. Choose how much deposit you wish to pay now - 25, 30 or 50% and enter the following code at checkout. Please ensure you provide an email address at checkout:
PAY25 for 25%
PAY30 for 30%
PAY50 for 50%
NB: This will state that you have received a discount for the remainder of the money due, however this is not the case. The remainder of the money due will then be collected by direct debit.
3. You will receive a direct debit mandate by email which needs to be filled out to get permission to take a direct debit from you. If this is not returned within 3 working days, the order will be cancelled, and the deposit paid will be refunded minus a 20% admin fee, and the items will be released back into stock.
4. Once the direct debit mandate is returned, an invoice will be created for the remainder of the total, and payments will be taken on a weekly basis for the next 6 weeks (unless I am notified you want this shorter). Please note, the remainder of the money due will be split into 6 (or shorter) equal instalments, with pennies being rounded up.
5. Once all instalments have been made and goods have been paid for, they will be shipped or ready for collection depending on what option has been chosen. No goods will be available until the balance is settled in full.
It’s as easy as that!!
Personalised items are not included in this scheme
It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds in your account for the direct debit. Wooden Toys Edinburgh cannot be held responsible for any fees incurred for insufficient funds
We understand circumstances can change, so you are more than welcome to change products within the order for the same or greater value. This must be communicated in writing to email@example.com - NB Changing products incurs a 10% restocking fee per product value
If Wooden Toys Edinburgh has to cancel the order because of non-payment, none of the deposit will be refundable
If you wish to cancel the order for whatever reason this can be done in writing at any point in the 6 week period, and a full refund will be given minus a 15% admin and restocking fee