A soft and sensory product, this bee tumbler has a bell inside which will encourage play and stimulate the senses. Give the bee a gentle push and it will twist and twirl while making a jingle jangle noise. A great toy from tummy time onwards.
Made from: 100% Organic cotton – Corn filling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE: Online Use
The following terms and conditions listed below will apply between you and Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd, for the sale and purchase of the items bought online. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Availability of Goods and Prices
Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that occasionally goods ordered may be sent to you in instalments. We will make every effort to advise you (by email) if this is the case.
We make every attempt to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however discrepancies may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods already ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and ask that you reconfirm your order at the correct price, whilst also giving you the option to cancel it. If we are unsuccessful in contacting you we will consider the order cancelled. If we cancel your order, you will receive a full refund.
By ordering a product you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes.
Your Undertakings and Warranties
You warrant that the information given on your order form is complete and accurate.
Acknowledgement of Order
When you have completed your order you will be sent an e-mail confirmation. It will state what the products are on order, the total cost including VAT (where appropriate) and shipping charges, together with delivery and invoice details. If for any reason your order cannot be processed, asomeone will contact you by email to explain the nature of the difficulty.
No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd until the product(s) ordered have been dispatched. We will send a confirmation email when the goods have left. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd of your offer to buy goods.
When a product is available for pre-order, any other items ordered alongside it will be dispatched at the same time as the pre-order item. We strongly recommend ordering any products required before the pre-order item separately, but if you wish to split the order, shipping costs may apply. Please note that timeframes offered on product pages may not include processing times.
If you wish to make changes or cancel before the goods are dispatched, we will endeavour to help you.
We recommend you to be mindful of our business hours and select an appropriate method of communication within 1 hour of completing the order to ensure your request is seen before it starts being processed.
We also require written notification of any requests of changes or cancellation via email.
If the order has already bend fulfilled, it will be unlikely that we can cancel or make amendments.
We will try our best but this does not guarantee cancellation. You'll receive an email if cancellation was possible.
Please allow up to 10 days for all refunds to be processed.
If your order shipped and couldn't be modified, you may refuse the package, or return it at your expense.
Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd will never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes. We will keep a record of your address details with the intention of sending your order.
Information you enter into our registration forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your attempted transaction, even if you do not confirm the transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to enquire as to why the purchase was not completed. We will not use this data for any other purpose, we will not store it for longer than necessary and we certainly will not share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
We do not store credit card details. nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, your order will not be accepted and Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected if, for any reason, you wish to return a product bought from Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd. You may return your item(s) in their original packaging in an unused condition after notifying us via email (email@example.com) of your intent to return within 14 days of receipt, and they must be returned to our shop address (182a Ferry Road, Edinburgh, EH6 4NW) within 14 days of this notification for your return to be accepted for a full refund, less any charges for shipping other than standard shipping, at your expense. Please package your return appropriately as we will not be liable for damage in transit.
If returns are made out of the return period, we reserve the right to refuse the return of your products, and will arrange for them to be returned to you at your expense.
Please allow up to 7 working days for your refund to be processed.
Orders returned to sender due to parcel refusal, non-collection or failure to arrange a re-delivery will be considered a return and subjected to return postage charges.
There are some exceptions to our refunds policy for certain items. For reasons of health, hygiene, safety and copyright, we are unable to exchange or refund clothing once worn, or once the packaging has been opened or damaged unless the items are of unsatisfactory quality. We can also not accept refunds to any items that have been personalised, unless there is an error. As it cannot be reused, gift wrapping can also not be refunded, and any items gift wrapped that are returned will be refunded minus the gift wrapping charge.
Damaged Goods or Incorrect Deliveries
Our warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- The goods must be stored in appropriate conditions; if you do not store them in appropriate conditions we cannot be held responsible for faults or problems that arise as a result.
- Any claim by you in respect of any shortages and/or defects in the goods must be notified to us by you within seven days of the delivery date, stating the nature of the shortage/defect with photographs of this, and quoting your order number. Failure to so notify us will deem you to have accepted the goods.
- Likewise, if a product develops a fault within the warranty period, this is to be notified to us by email, stating the nature of the defect and how it occurred, with photographs. Failure to provide the relevant information will deem you have accepted the goods.
In some cases Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd may require you to return the defective goods to us at its cost. Where you make a valid claim in respect of any shortages or defects and we are liable for the claim, we can at our option make up the shortages or replace the goods free of charge, or refund the price of the goods in question to you. In addition for defective goods we will refund you reasonable costs incurred for postage of the goods, but we shall have no further liability to you. If you do not notify Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd accordingly, Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd shall have no liability for any defects and you shall be bound to pay for the goods
Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
Limitation of Liability
Although we take every care to ensure accuracy, we make no warranties as to the accuracy of the information we place on our web pages. The extent of our liability for any breach of these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the goods ordered by you in the relevant transaction, however nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd liability for death or personal injury as a result of Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd negligence.
Invalidity of Terms and Conditions
If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish Law and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Promotion Code Terms & Conditions
Promotional codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Wooden Toys Edinburgh ltd. Details of any minimum or percentage discount, including VAT and saving entitlement can be found at checkout.
Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed online.
Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd.
Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code has been abused or is invalid for the order being placed.
Promotion codes are only valid for a limited period of time. The expiry date will be publicised with the relevant promotion code.
Only one promotion code can be used per order. Abuse of the promotion codes will result in the cancellation of your order without warning.
Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for cash used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any shipping costs charged on the original order.
In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any shipping costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items, if the offer is still valid at the time of making a return - you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
In the event of any returns meaning that the order no longer qualifies for the promotion advertised, Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd reserves the right to deduct the value of the offer from the refund.
Where a 3-for-2 offer is advertised, the cheapest item is free.
The Liana scheme is all about helping you get more out of your purchases. When you register with Liana, you will be automatically registered for marketing, and a Rewards Account will be opened for you that is accessible from your account. You can unsubscribe from the marketing at any time.
You will be awarded 200 points for registration, and then 10 points in store credit for each complete £1 that you spend in a single transaction, and these points can be redeemed for future purchases that you make through the site only. Each point is worth £0.10, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
These are the terms and conditions which apply to your membership of the Liana Rewards Account Credit scheme (‘the Scheme’) and the allocation of Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd credit on purchases made using your Account.
The Scheme enables you to earn credit when paying for goods from www.wooden toys edinburgh.co.uk. The overall price paid remains the same whether you participate in the Scheme or not.
1. The Scheme is promoted by Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd (‘we’) and is available to all persons who register an account on the website.
2. Membership of the Scheme is entirely at our discretion, and accordingly, we reserve the right to refuse any applications.
3. Liana credit will be allocated at the following rate: Account holders will earn one £0.10 for each full £1 spent. Excludes discounted products, Savers Clubs (excluding deposit) and subscriptions.
4. We may from time to time offer you bonus points for specific promotions, subject to availability, but you will always be advised of the bonus points when the offer is made.
5. Where a minimum spend threshold is stipulated in order to receive loyalty points, the threshold amount must be debited to the Account, i.e. after discounts and all other permissible deductions, including other payment methods, have been taken into account.
6. We reserve the right to vary the loyalty points available, and the rate at which points will be allocated, from time to time or to cease to offer loyalty points. Any change will be notified by the display of notices on our site, advised to you in reward mailings, or in writing or by advertising.
7. Rewards Account Credit cannot be exchanged for cash, gift vouchers or gift cards. Points and reward or bonus vouchers cannot be transferred from one person or Account to another.
8. You may not be able to earn or redeem any loyalty points whilst you are in breach of your Account terms and conditions. Where we believe that there has been a breach of your notified Account terms and conditions, we may withdraw loyalty points already allocated and/or remove you from the Scheme, at our discretion.
9. Rewards Account Credit will only be added in relation to a valid Account at the time that purchases are applied to your Account or may be added at our discretion within the rules laid down by this and other Schemes as may be notified from time to time.
10. We reserve the right to substitute or remove product ranges/services/offers available for redemption using Loyalty reward vouchers at any time without notice.
11. If a Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd product is obtained solely using Loyalty reward vouchers any refund will be given in credit vouchers. No cash refunds will be given in these circumstances. Where applicable, credit vouchers will be refunded to equal the value of Loyalty reward vouchers originally tendered.
13. If you change your mind about a product purchased at Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd, any Loyalty points awarded for the original sale can be deducted from the Account. If your purchase qualified for bonus points and the refund breaks the original promotional criteria then the bonus points earned in the original transaction will be deducted. If a refund is completed after Loyalty vouchers have been issued, then points earned in the original transaction will be deducted and the points balance on an Account may become a negative value.
14. We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel the Scheme at any time giving Account holders seven days’ notice in writing.
15. We reserve the right to change or amend the Terms and Conditions of the Scheme.
16. We reserve the right to take any appropriate action where the Account holder has breached the Terms and Conditions of the Loyalty Scheme.
17. In the case of dispute, the decision of Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd shall be final.
18. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your legal rights.