Made from solid oak, a fantastic board with a seahorse engraved to decorate with dry materials such as rice and chickpeas to work fine motor skills.
No varnishes, coatings or finishes are added to these wooden boards. Made from natural, solid oak, the wood may have knots and grains running through it.
This board is 300 x 170 mm in size, and has UKCA testing.
Not suitable for under 36 months, and children should be supervised at all times if using the item.
Price is for board only - barrels, tongs and chickpeas can be bought separately.
Payment & Security
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE: Online Use
Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that occasionally goods ordered may be sent to you in instalments. We will make every effort to advise you (by email) if this is the case.
By ordering a product you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes.
You warrant that the information given on your order form is complete and accurate.
When you have completed your order you will be sent an e-mail confirmation. It will state what the products are on order, the total cost including VAT (where appropriate) and shipping charges, together with delivery and invoice details. If for any reason your order cannot be processed, asomeone will contact you by email to explain the nature of the difficulty.
No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd until the product(s) ordered have been dispatched. We will send a confirmation email when the goods have left. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd of your offer to buy goods.
We recommend you to be mindful of our business hours and select an appropriate method of communication within 1 hour of completing the order to ensure your request is seen before it starts being processed.
We also require written notification of any requests of changes or cancellation via email.
If the order has already bend fulfilled, it will be unlikely that we can cancel or make amendments.
We will try our best but this does not guarantee cancellation. You'll receive an email if cancellation was possible.
Please allow up to 10 days for all refunds to be processed.
Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd will never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes. We will keep a record of your address details with the intention of sending your order.
We do not store credit card details. nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, your order will not be accepted and Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected if, for any reason, you wish to return a product bought from Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd. You may return your item(s) in their original packaging in an unused condition after notifying us via email (email@example.com) of your intent to return within 14 days of receipt, and they must be returned to our shop address (182a Ferry Road, Edinburgh, EH6 4NW) within 14 days of this notification for your return to be accepted for a full refund, less any charges for shipping other than standard shipping, at your expense. Please package your return appropriately as we will not be liable for damage in transit.
Please allow up to 7 working days for your refund to be processed.
Damaged Goods or Incorrect Deliveries
Our warranty is subject to the following conditions:
Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
Although we take every care to ensure accuracy, we make no warranties as to the accuracy of the information we place on our web pages. The extent of our liability for any breach of these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the goods ordered by you in the relevant transaction, however nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd liability for death or personal injury as a result of Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd negligence.
If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish Law and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Promotional codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Wooden Toys Edinburgh ltd. Details of any minimum or percentage discount, including VAT and saving entitlement can be found at checkout.
Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed online.
Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
Where a 3-for-2 offer is advertised, the cheapest item is free.
The Liana scheme is all about helping you get more out of your purchases. When you register with Liana, you will be automatically registered for marketing, and a Rewards Account will be opened for you that is accessible from your account. You can unsubscribe from the marketing at any time.
The Scheme enables you to earn credit when paying for goods from www.wooden toys edinburgh.co.uk. The overall price paid remains the same whether you participate in the Scheme or not.
1. The Scheme is promoted by Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd (‘we’) and is available to all persons who register an account on the website.
2. Membership of the Scheme is entirely at our discretion, and accordingly, we reserve the right to refuse any applications.
3. Liana credit will be allocated at the following rate: Account holders will earn one £0.10 for each full £1 spent. Excludes discounted products, Savers Clubs (excluding deposit) and subscriptions.
4. We may from time to time offer you bonus points for specific promotions, subject to availability, but you will always be advised of the bonus points when the offer is made.
5. Where a minimum spend threshold is stipulated in order to receive loyalty points, the threshold amount must be debited to the Account, i.e. after discounts and all other permissible deductions, including other payment methods, have been taken into account.
6. We reserve the right to vary the loyalty points available, and the rate at which points will be allocated, from time to time or to cease to offer loyalty points. Any change will be notified by the display of notices on our site, advised to you in reward mailings, or in writing or by advertising.
7. Rewards Account Credit cannot be exchanged for cash, gift vouchers or gift cards. Points and reward or bonus vouchers cannot be transferred from one person or Account to another.
8. You may not be able to earn or redeem any loyalty points whilst you are in breach of your Account terms and conditions. Where we believe that there has been a breach of your notified Account terms and conditions, we may withdraw loyalty points already allocated and/or remove you from the Scheme, at our discretion.
9. Rewards Account Credit will only be added in relation to a valid Account at the time that purchases are applied to your Account or may be added at our discretion within the rules laid down by this and other Schemes as may be notified from time to time.
10. We reserve the right to substitute or remove product ranges/services/offers available for redemption using Loyalty reward vouchers at any time without notice.
11. If a Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd product is obtained solely using Loyalty reward vouchers any refund will be given in credit vouchers. No cash refunds will be given in these circumstances. Where applicable, credit vouchers will be refunded to equal the value of Loyalty reward vouchers originally tendered.
13. If you change your mind about a product purchased at Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd, any Loyalty points awarded for the original sale can be deducted from the Account. If your purchase qualified for bonus points and the refund breaks the original promotional criteria then the bonus points earned in the original transaction will be deducted. If a refund is completed after Loyalty vouchers have been issued, then points earned in the original transaction will be deducted and the points balance on an Account may become a negative value.
14. We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel the Scheme at any time giving Account holders seven days’ notice in writing.
15. We reserve the right to change or amend the Terms and Conditions of the Scheme.
16. We reserve the right to take any appropriate action where the Account holder has breached the Terms and Conditions of the Loyalty Scheme.
17. In the case of dispute, the decision of Wooden Toys Edinburgh Ltd shall be final.
18. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your legal rights.